Order Just What You Need¶
CoCalc licenses allow improved flexibility over the older CoCalc plans in allowing you to order exactly the resources you need. You can order a license for any number of projects, with arbitrary start and end dates, and have detailed control over the upgrades per project.
You can apply a license to any number of projects. Projects are upgraded as they start, until the maximum number of concurrent running projects for that license is reached. Any project with the license that starts while the maximum concurrent number is running will be started without upgrades from that license. When a project using a license stops, its upgrades are released and can be used by the next project to start that is configured for that license.
Combining Licenses on a Project¶
Multiple licenses may be applied to a project for a cumulative effect of added resources. The project owner and any collaborators may add and remove licenses for a project at any time.
- Buying a license
- Adding a license to a project
- Adding a license to a course
- Viewing licenses you manage
- Viewing your licensed projects
- Viewing your license subscriptions
- Support for licenses in the CoCalc API. See entry points “add_license_to_project”, “create_project”, and “remove_license_from_project”.