Question about Sage¶
The official CoCalc support is only regarding the CoCalc platform and software installs.
If you have a question about Sage itself, notice a bug in Sage, or need help with solving a problem using Sage, there are resources available:
- The ask.sagemath.org Question/Answer site.
- The sage-support mailing list.
- The Sage documentation
- If you believe you have found a bug in Sage, tips on filing a bug report are at SageBug.
- If you’re in a class, you may also want to ask your instructor questions about Sage.
- There are also various SageMath books available online:
A full example greatly helps someone who is trying to help you!
For that, create a new Sage Worksheet, copy/paste the essential code for a minimal example,
and then make sure it runs fine top to bottom or clearly shows the error.
Maybe even add some comments in
Then click on the Share Button at the top right and publish that file on the share server. Make sure the content is visible there and paste the link pointing to that shared file wherever you’re asking your question.