There are several reasons why you should consider conducting a course on CoCalc:
- Managed platform: no time is wasted setting up, maintaining, backing up and securing a flaky platform. Instead, you can sleep while CoCalc ensures everything runs smoothly 24/7.
- Focus on helping students: Jump right into a student’s file and assist via a chat on the side.
- Proven track record: CoCalc is used for teaching since 2013 in hundreds of courses by tens of thousands of students.
- Open source: CoCalc itself and every software it offers is open-source. Say good-bye to vendor lock-in, hidden licensing fees, and proprietary black boxes.
- Creating a new course
- Course Management
- After the Course Ends
- FAQ, Tips and Tricks
- Text fields generally support Markdown and LaTeX
- Making multiple assignment folders quickly
- Starting up everyone’s project before class
- Restarting a project
- Using Git
- Time Travel Diffs
- Run Terminal command in all student projects
- How exactly are Assignments copied to students?
- Invite Students Without Having Their Email Addresses