Question about Sage¶
If you have a question about how Sage works, notice a bug in Sage, or need help with solving a problem using Sage, there are resources available:
- The ask.sagemath.org Question/Answer site.
- The sage-support mailing list.
- The Sage documentation
- If you believe you have found a bug in Sage, tips on filing a bug report are at SageBug.
- If you’re in a class, you may also want to ask your instructor questions about Sage.
- There are also various SageMath books available online:
Note that CoCalc support is for questions regarding the CoCalc platform and requesting that software be installed.