CoCalc Docker Image Updates 2019¶
- multifile latex initial release
- The user interface is initially identical to the current single-file interface, except with some bug fixes.
- If you explicitly input other files, then build, there is a new menu on the top of a text editor that lets you select from any of the subfiles.
- If you double click on the pdf on some latex generated by a subfile, then that file is automatically opened.
- Errors and warnings have links that, when clicked, may open a subfile.
- Forward search from subfiles works as it should.
- Saving a subfile saves all files and kicks off a build.
- upgrade to the latest version of pdfjs
- bug fix: latex hyperref link boxes in pdf preview - this was CoCalc issue 3750
- bug fix: edge case where clicking wouldn’t quite scroll the right part of the document into view
This note includes updates made to the platform over the past few weeks.
- Publicly sharing files isn’t disabled.
- There is a share server to serve the files.
- The idle timeout fully works.
- In project settings, you’ll now only see the idle timeout quota and nothing else (which makes sense as all other quotas are meaningless there).
- As admin, you can edit the idle timeout to be whatever you want for any particular project.
- As admin, you can browse projects of your users through the admin page.
- Julia updated to version 1.2.0
- updated to version 8.9